The Matisse Jug — A Simple Solution for Much Healthier & Cleaner Water
The Matisse jug is the simplest way to start benefiting from our powerful filtering technology. Simply fill, then pour.
Although do bear in mind that because of its smaller size, it doesn’t filter impurities to quite the same extent, nor as quickly as the installed systems. That said, it will allow you to experience and benefit from the dramatic difference in quality between filtered and unfiltered water.
The Matisse jug filters close to two litres of water at a time, and comes with a cartridge that will filter hundreds of litres.
And just like our installed systems, the Matisse removes hardness, heavy metals, suspended particles, chlorine, viruses and bacteria, and much more besides (a more detailed list can be found below).
And… you can find out more about our filtering jug range along with ordering options here.
Here’s How You Benefit With the Matisse Jug:
- Clean, fresh, healthy water at your fingertips.
- The ion exchange part of the filtering process works to remove hardness from the water.
- Close to 100% of chlorine is removed, which makes your water much healthier and fresher tasting.
- All heavy metals are removed including lead and zinc.
- And unlike the vast majority of water filters on the market, our technology removes 100% of bacteria and viruses from your water.
- So you get much purer, healthier water, but with the beneficial minerals kept in.
What the Matisse Removes:
Please note: This is not close to an exhaustive list…
The table below will give you an indication of how much of the impurities commonly found in water are removed by the Matisse jug:
|Heavy metals||100.0% removed|
|Bacteria and viruses, including|
Hepatitis A virus and Escherichia coli
|Insoluble particles, rust, sand, silt||100.0% removed|
|Radioactive materials||100% removed|
|Organic compounds, carcinogens, pesticides||99.0% removed|
Brief Technical Overview
The Matisse jug is based on our Catalon filtering technology.
Here is a brief overview of the technical specifications of this product:
|Size:||28.5cm x 19.5cm|
|Filtering Speed||0.5 litres per minute|
|Water purification:||Up to +40°C|
|Cartridge Replacement:||Includes a mechanical cartridge
|Build Quality:||All parts are made of German food
Ergonomic design with non-slip rubber “legs”