The ECO — Powerful Under-Counter Water Filtering
The Eco is installed under-counter (typically in the kitchen), and automatically filters all water that flows through your tap. This gives you great-tasting, clean, healthy water, literally on tap.
A brief overview of the Eco’s specifications:
- Size: 22.5cm x 17.1cm
- Filters at 2.5 litres per minute
Now, although the Matisse jug is a fantastic introduction to our filtering solutions, we consider the Eco a definite step up, since it filters faster, more powerfully, and lasts much longer.
It’s also easy to install, and once in place automatically cleans your water, whenever you need it to. This includes removal of:
- Suspended particles like rust
- Impurities such as chlorine
- Heavy metals
- Bacteria and viruses
Please note: For much more information about the Eco, and all of our products, please be sure to visit us at Geyser Direct.
Remarkable, Automatic Filtering Under Your Counter
Think of the Eco as a smaller version of the Typhoon, focused on filtering all water that flows through one tap, rather than throughout your entire home.
And just like with the Typhoon, it uses our Aragon technology, giving you these wonderful benefits:
- Through ion exchange, hard water is turned soft, without the use of softening salts (as those add sodium to water, making them a less healthy option).
- This means no limescale build up, it’s healthier for you, and it allows you to easily clean without leaving streaks.
- And also, since hardness is removed, not only is this much healthier for your home – but – this filtered water has been shown to also wash away limescale that has previously built up (from your kettle, and other appliances).
- This system ensures that a tremendous amount of impurities are removed, while keeping the healthy minerals in the water (quite a few filtering systems remove the good along with the bad, so you end up with truly tasteless water).
- Close to 100% of chlorine is removed, also pesticides, suspended particles, heavy metals, bacteria and viruses…
- Simply put – however clean, or not, your current water source is, what you get once it’s been through the Eco filtering system is wonderfully clean and fresh water for drinking and cooking.
WHAT THE ECO REMOVES:
Please note: This is not close to an exhaustive list…
The table below will give you an indication of how much of the impurities commonly found in water are removed by the Eco system:
|Heavy metals||100% removed|
|Radioactive materials||100% removed|
|Bacteria and viruses, including|
legionella and salmonella
|Dirt, sand and harmful particles||Down to 0.1 µm in size (99.0%)|
|Lead, zinc, cadmium||95.0% removed|
|Petroleum products||90.0% removed|
Brief Technical Overview
The Eco water filtering system is based on our Aragon technology.
Here is a brief overview of the technical specifications of this system:
|Size:||22.5cm x 17.1cm|
|Water purification from:||4°C - 75°C|
|Maximum operating pressure:||Tested under 7 ATM|
|Typical Filtering Speed:||Up to 2.5 litres a minute|
|Made From:||High grade stainless steel 304L|
|Cleaning:||Pressure relief valve and drainage for sludge